Below is a list of all of the posts from the beginning of time – okay, maybe just the beginning of this blog. Feel free to click on any links that interest you or start from the beginning and work your way though the whole blog.
- Beginning our Road to Early Retirement
- Who is the 4D Frugal Family?
- What is Early Retirement?
- When Should I Start Planning for Retirement?
- Where Do I Even Start to Become Frugal?
- Why Should I Care about Early Retirement?
- The 5 W’s of 4D Frugal
- Facing your Fear of Failure
- How Much Money Do I Need to Retire?
- Why We Hate Coupons and What We Do Instead to Save Money
- A Poem for the Frugal Family
- How to Make a Family Budget
- Finding Your Frugal Drive by Becoming Thankful
- How to Save Money on Cyber Monday
- How to Determine (and Track) How Much Money You Spend on Your Children
- November 2017 Spending and 1st Month Blog Update
- I’m Not a True Southerner Because I Don’t Monogram Everything
- The Perfect Gift for Children
- Instituting a Frugal Santa
- Become Frugal by Going Nude
- Making the Lost of Christmas Gifts
- How to Set (and Keep) New Year’s Resolutions
- December 2017 Spending and 2nd Month Blog Update
- Declutter Challenge 1 – Start Small
- Creating Wealth by Overcoming Sunk Costs
- Blessed to Pursue Financial Independence
- Declutter Challenge 2 – Master Bedroom and Closet(s)
- 8 Tips to Get Your Spouse to Practice a Frugal Lifestyle